Temporary accommodation search program (furnished apartment/house)
This program is intended to identify furnished accommodation within pre-set criteria that the agency will help you to determine (budget, location, surface, and so on.).
What’s included in the package :
• Identification and selection of furnished accommodations meeting your criteria.
• Proposal of selected accommodations.
• Set-up of the lease.
• Full inventory and moving-in inspection.
• Property handover in presence of the agency.
• Permanent help line (office hours) during the period of occupancy.
Price (1-3 months lease) : 50% of a monthly lease, including charges
Price (3-6 months lease) : 75% of a monthly lease, including charges
Price (> 6 months lease) : 100% of a monthly lease, including charges
Mid- and long term accommodation search program (unfurnished apartment/house)
What’s included in the package :
• Personal needs assessment.
• Identification and selection of accommodations meeting your criteria.
• Visits of the accommodations.
• Presentation of the accommodation to the client (pictures, description).
• Preparation and introduction of your application file to the various owners or trustees.
• Negotiation and verification of lease contract and other related documents
• Connection of utilities (TV, telephone, internet, electricity, etc.) and mandatory third party civil liability insurance.
• Official hand-over and moving-in inspection in the presence of the agency.
• Opening of a bank account if needed.
• Help line (office hours) during 4 weeks after moving in.
Price : 1 monthly rent, including charges (but min. Sfr. 1500.-)
Relocation and departure services
Residency, working and various permit applications
The agency will provide its clients with its experience in handling immigration paperwork (visas and work permits, swiss driving licence, and so on).
Search of education institutions
The agency deals with selecting schools that match the clients’ criteria and to organize meetings with the directors and teachers of the selected schools. The agency also assists its clients in helping to completing the necessary administrative procedures for schooling such as applications for registration, and will do the follow-up until the school start.
Personalized orientation tours
Exploring our region in personalised guided tours, allowing the clients to choose their ideal future home.
It is possible and advisable to organize a one-day guidance tour (or multiple ones) so the clients can familiarize themselves forthwith with the area.
Orientation tours organized according to the clients’ particular needs, demands and criteria. They can explore the region before choosing their future home location.
The agency is able to answer the clients’ questions on the local real estate market and the specificities of tenancy law.
The agency will address its clients all the aspects of their future establishment in the region.
They will discover the city and its different neighbourhoods as well as the suburbs, with all the factors that constitute the excellent quality of life in our region.
Property management and interior design
The agency can also deal for its clients with :
• Property management — workforce, maintenance…
• Interior decoration, furnishing, embellishment works…
Concierge services and events organization
As well, the agency can also deal for its clients with :
• Wedding, birthday, cocktail, banquet…
• Day-to-day management: arranging appointments, organizing and booking trips, weekend leisure/activities, cultural outings, sports, health and well-being (hairdresser, massage, and so on).
• Administrative : mail, paperwork, etc…
• Personnel management : search for service provider, employees…
• Subscriptions : tennis, waterskiing, opera, theater…
The purpose of this approach aims to identify the clients’ mobility needs.
Discover the do’s and don’ts as well as cultural distinctivenesses of Geneva.
Others services :
• Shopping (furniture…).
• Clubs and Associations.
• Playschools, daycare centers.
• Assistance in job hunting.
• French classes.
• Specific services according to personal interests.
The agency can also assist the clients when they leave the area. The agency can look after termination of the lease agreement and services, organize the clean up of the house or apartment, handle the meeting with the estate agency for the check-out inventory of fixtures on leaving the accommodation, and obtain the reimbursement of the bank guarantee.